Date(s) - 01/06/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
JPS Health & Fitness
Categories No Categories
Physique Contest Preparation Accreditation Program – Melbourne Seminar
Sports Nutrition Australia is proud to present the first Physique Contest Preparation Accreditation program.
The program includes a 1-day introductory seminar open to aspiring coaches + Sports Nutritionists along with the general public interested in the nuances of Physique Contest Preparation.
Attending the seminar will provide the latest insight and research to all attendees on the following areas:
* Introduction & Industry Standards – Alex Thomas
* The Importance of Pre-Preparation – Kyle Webber
* Optimal Starting Points For Different Prep Phases– Joey Cantlin
* Nutrition & Cardio Timeline – Alex Thomas
* Specific Physique Contest Resistance Training – Brandon Kempter
* Peak Week & Multiple Shows – Brandon Kempter
* Post-Contest Recovery – Kyle Webber
* Offseason Progression – Brandon Kempter
* Beneficial Supplements For Physique Athletes – Alex Thomas
* Guest Presenter 1 – Scott Goble Anecdotes and Observations from a Bodybuilding Career
* Guest Presenter 2 – Jacob Schepis Bodybuilding Periodisation
These areas and more will be covered in further detail within the full 12-month accreditation program which is to be completed alongside the Graduate Diploma in Applied Sports Nutrition (see info here). The introductory seminars cover the theoretical components of physique contest preparation, while the full program provides practical application to be completed in conjunction with monthly online workshops and case study reviews. If you are serious about a career in contest preparation, this program is the only graduate-level course that will provide you with the knowledge and critical thinking ability to prepare athletes across all codes; whilst also allowing you the proper insight as a practitioner to refer your clients to the appropriate allied health professionals. Registration in the full 12-month program also includes access to the #3DMJ and JPS contest preparation guides for added literature.
The 1 day seminar is priced at $299 and is open to the general public. Applications and registration for the full 12-month practical program is only available for attendees who have completed/enrolled in the Graduate Diploma.
*Please note: Whilst the 1-day seminar provides a sound theoretical insight towards physique contest preparation, attendance alone does not constitute qualification as an Accredited Sports Nutritionist and cannot be presented as formal qualification or used as a professional handle.
Bookings are closed for this event.